Well, since I am new to all this I am not sure how often to "blog" or who, if anyone will ever even look at this, here goes my next attempt. I am pretty sure my Mom will at least log on, so if for no one else, I will write for her. I thought since it is Thanksgiving and all I would spend a few minutes being grateful for the many blessings I have in my life. So here it goes, in no particular order.
1. I am thankful to be a mother of three amazing boys. They bring more joy and craziness into my life than I ever could have dreamed of.
2. I am thankful for Mike, who loves and supports me through everything and still makes me feel sexy and attractive, even if we have been married for 11 years.
3. I am thankful for amazing parents and Grandparents for my children. They still are the rock in my life and I am so grateful to live close to all of them.
4. I am thankful for the gospel, my ward, and my callings in the Church. Without all of that, life wouldn't mean very much.
5. I am thankful for all the basics, food, my house, my job, clothes, my health,etc. All the stuff that some people don't have enough of or have to go without.
6. I am thankful for good friends, those I talk to and see often, and those that I only talk to once in a while. All of you have a special place in my heart and bring something extra to my life.
7. I am thankful for my jobs that let me use the talents Heavenly Father gave me. I love teaching and I love making movies. Both are so much fun for me and give me a feeling of accomplishment.
8. I am grateful for restaurants and fast food because I hate to cook and pretty much everything I do cook is only so-so. For some reason, when someone else makes it, it tastes 10x better.
9. I am grateful for my age. I would never want to be a teenager again, even though sometimes I still feel like I am one, but yet I still feel young and like I have so much life to live. I am glad that I am a little older and wiser, and feel like I still have a lot more left to learn.
10. And to end this list, I am thankful for my life, which includes all the people in it. I feel really blessed to be who I am and to have what I have. Life if good, and it seems to only be getting better. Thanks to all of you who are a part of my life. I love you all!