Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January Thaw

The snow finally melted enough and the temperatures warmed up enough that we decided to take a little outdoor adventure for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Our original plan was to go to a bounce house place, but it was packed and the prices had been raised, so we opted for the West Jordan Park instead. My kids love this place!



We only stayed for about an hour, until my toes were too cold. The boys could have stayed a lot longer. It did give me hope that Spring will be here again someday and when it is, we'll come back for a picnic!

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a great park! Miles face is too funny in the swing pic, not sure whether he's liking it or not! And where's my january thaw...ours meant it was actually above zero!

Laurie D. said...

I agree, if all winter days were like Monday, I could better deal with this season. I'm looking so forward to spring.

Steve & Brenda said...

God bless MLK for making a day like this one possible.

Unknown said...

That looks like a fun park!