Saturday, September 24, 2011

Brace Face #2

Look at the new BLING Mitchel got! What a cutie! Mitchel's teeth were actually aligned pretty well, but he did have an overbite. Since the opportunity came our way, we thought we might as well fix it while we could. Mike had to take him to get them on since I was at work. When I saw him for the first time I was blown away. 1) He looks so cute with them and 2) He looks so much older with them. It's like I have a teenager in my house! It is nice that I can empathize with him since I've been through it too. The first few days are pretty rough. But he has adjusted quite well and hasn't complained a bit (unlike me who complained about them every day!)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Mitchel, you look so dang cute in those braces! And by the way, what ARE the top 20 reasons you didn't do your homework?? Love that shirt!
Grandma M.