Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Sports

Each of my boys has been participating in a sport this fall. It makes getting to each game and practice a challenge, but somehow Mike and I manage to tag team pretty well and get everyone where they need to be.

Mitchel has been doing Taylorsville Rec basketball on the 5th and 6th grade team. Mike is his coach. I don't have any action shots because they never turn out very good on the court. Mason has been playing Taylorsville Rec soccer on the "Green Grasshopper" team. He LOVES it and is actually quite good. During this particular game, he scored 3 goals. YIPPEE!



And Max has been playing in the Taylorsville Babe Ruth league with the the 8 year old Taylorsville Team. He usually plays right or left field.





I have loved watching all of my boys play each sport. I don't know if any of them have any "natural" talent. but for now they are all having fun and learning a lot. It is a joy for me as their mom to cheer them on. Each boy's season is almost over, then we'll take a short break until Jr. Jazz season. All three of them want to do that. Go Harkers!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Go HARKERS! I don't know how you get four boys to all the practices and games, but you and Mike seem to do it! Way to go!