Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Tree Photos

I decorated my tree this year with all new decorations that I bought last year on clearance at Target. I like how it turned out. It reminds me of a "Who" tree from the Grinch that Stole Christmas. Mitchel actually did most of the decorating and I think he did a great job. We still haven't had the chance to take a "real" family photo, hence the reason I didn't send out Christmas cards this year. But one Sunday before church I did manage to get some cute ones of the boys in front of the tree.









We are all so excited for Christmas this year and for the chance we have to be together. I personally feel very blessed and grateful this Christmas season for the many blessings I have in my life. I know that Heavenly Father is watching over us and helping us through all the ups and downs. I am so grateful for our Savior and the sacrifice and love he gives to us every day. I am grateful to be teaching my children the gospel and I am even more grateful for their tender hearts. They really do want to choose the right and follow Christ. I am so blessed to be a mom to these amazing young men. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Kara Klc said...

Meredith your boys are getting so handsome! We are going to have to look you guys up in the future and hook Nikki and Mason up! Happy holidays.

Stephanie said...

Oh, I love the pictures of the boys, Meredith! Can you email me the pictures so I can copy some of them? I tried printing from your blog, but it wasn't good. And your tree is beautiful!

Nate and Kristin said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! They are so handsome! I also Love your tree! It's so cute and has such fun colors~