Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My little helper




I love the age that Mason is at right now. He loves being with me and doing anything that I am doing, even if it is cleaning the bathroom. I know that soon he will realize that this is not really a game, but rather a yucky, icky, chore but until then I'll take all the help I can get. He really is my sunshine! As you can also see, I have been painting my bathroom. It has turned out pretty good. Now we need to put back up all the baseboards, get new bath mats and towels, and the bathroom will finally be done! (After 9 long months!!!)

6 comments:

christa said...

I wish my kids still liked cleaning the bathroom!!! That must feel good to have it done after 9 months! Congrats!

Adrianne Miller said...

Little Mason Jar is such a cute boy. Good job on finishing the bathroom!

Laurie D. said...

If I could only get my four-year-old to be excited about chores. She has been so difficult lately. I'm glad your bathroom is just about complete.

One of these days I will head down your way so I can see you. How long has it been? Three years?

DottieLou said...

They are so cute before the figure out that it is really "chores" good luck with the bathroom

Steve & Brenda said...

What a boy! He is a natural at helping out, you are lucky to have him in your family Meredith. So cute too!

Stephanie said...

How much does this kid charge per hour? Is he available this Saturday?
I could really use his services!
And by the way, I love him sooo much.
Way to be a good helper, Mason!
Love, Grandma Miller