Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!











We enjoyed a really fun New Years Eve. We had two other families from our ward join us at our house for yummy food and then a night of games. Abe brought his Wii for us to play for our first time. I can see why people like the Wii so much. It was a blast. I sucked at Guitar Hero though! Everyone stayed pretty late, but by midnight, only Mike, myself, and Mitchel were left. Mitchel really wanted to watch the ball drop and when it was over he agreed that it was pretty lame. Then those two stayed up for a while longer playing more Wii games. Thanks Abe for the fun! I am excited about 2009. I hope the economy gets better and that things go well with our new president and all that. But I think for the Harker family, things are only going to be getting better. I am looking forward to meeting our new addition this year and watching my kids grow up even more. I know the Lord will continue to bless us if we just keep doing our part. Happy New Year everyone!



3 comments:

christa said...

Thanks again for the potty-break :) Glad you had a fun party!! I want to be invited next year.

Steve & Brenda said...

Cool blog Harkers!!! We are happy you had such a fun New Years. Happy New Year! It was fun bowling with you all this week at Fat Cat's.

Julz said...

Happy New Year!! Looks like you had a GREAT TIME!! We sure love you guys! And it was so great to see you! That was fun, wasn't it?