Saturday, December 27, 2008

A few Christmas Photos

Just thought I would post a couple of pictures from Christmas. This first one is the boys in their "Sunday Best." Pretty handsome I think! On the Eve of Christmas Eve (the 23rd) we get together with the Harker side of the family and eat yummy food and have the cousins act out the Nativity. Unfortunatly, I could not get a picture of all the cousins in their costumes at the same time, but here are my wise men and shepard.
Luckily, Santa came on Christmas morning. Max got a Star Wars lightsaber (?) that you can build and change.
Mitchel got a bucket full of Tinker Toys. He is really good at building things and thought this would be a fun thing to try. Old school toys are still the best I think!
Mason woke up to a GeoTrack train. He can drive it by himself and his wonderful older brothers help him put the track together.
So there are just a few pictures. The kids also enjoyed opening some pajamas, a board game, Play Station games, and one other toy each. Mike got the "Scene It Seinfeld" game and if anyone wants to challenge him in it, that would be a blast. I got some snow pants that I've wanted for years so that I can go sledding with the boys. We also spent time with my side of the family Christmas day and got fun stuff from the cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. I am reminded every year of how blessed we are and how much I love having all our family so close to us. It was a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Momma Dil said...

Tinker toys totally rock. Cute idea of getting a shot of the boys in their Sunday best for Christmas too.

Stephanie said...

It WAS a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for being with us to share in all the good food, the presents, the nativity, and the caroling! Love you all. MOM

Emily Gray Clawson said...

Cute! Merry Christmas.

I'm happy to have found your blog!

Check out mine.
Emilhy

Steve & Brenda said...

Love the Christmas pics. We missed you for Christmas this year Harkers.