Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend

So we had a fun weekend so I thought I would write about it. It started on Thursday when Max lost his first tooth. We were all SO excited. Unfortunatly, the tooth fairy must have been in China that night, because when we woke up, the tooth was still under his pillow. Luckily she made it to Max's room the next night.

We spend Friday afternoon with our Aunt Tracy at the Festival of Trees. There were ALOT of trees and my boys were done after about 300 of them. But it was a fun, Christmas thing to do.


The next cool thing was on Saturday afternoon my oldest brother Steve was rebaptised into the Church. My younger brother Michael baptised him and I gave the talk. It was a really awesome day for my whole family.


Saturday night we took the family to the lights at Temple Square. It was the perfect temperature and it was fun to be out enjoying the season. My sister came with us too! We love it when Aunt Tracy joins us!











4 comments:

Julz said...

Oh man I am so jealous that you went to the Festival of Trees! They have a small-town one out here, but it just isn't the same. That's really great about your brother!

Adrianne Miller said...

We were hoping to make it to the Festival of Trees too, but it didn't happen since it fell on the weekend we were babysitting. It looks like you guys had fun and at the lights as well. I'm so excited that you have a blog!

Stephanie said...

Thank you for your wonderful talk at Steve's baptism, Mere. Your testimony and example lift and bless all of us. I love you. MOM

Momma Dil said...

Maybe you should post your talk :) Congratulations on your brother and the fun weekend. It makes me want to get out and do something Christmas-y.