Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Card Opinion

Seriously, I really have nothing to write about, but it's no fun when you log onto someone's blog and they haven't updated it in a while. My children and I did attend our Ward Christmas party this weekend. Mike, on the other hand, was enjoying the Jazz game from the "Executive Suite" with my sister. (I was invited to go, but I thought Mike would enjoy it more. So Merry Christmas Mike!) We also took the boys sledding when it snowed on Saturday. Unfortunately, I was rushed out of the house because they were so excited to go and I forgot my cameras. So no fun photos of that event. They all loved it though. This was the first time we went down the "BIG hill" at the park by my house. Even Mason couldn't get enough. Good times!
I'm still debating on whether or not to send out Christmas cards this year. Postage these days is a fortune! What do you guys think of that tradition. Is it okay if I skip it for a year? Or do you love getting Christmas cards from people you haven't seen in a while? I better hurry and decide huh!

7 comments:

Laurie D. said...

Well, I probably have no right to say you should send out a Christmas card when I have skipped this tradition more than I've actually done it. But, I do love seeing my friends and their families. I'm trying to get Joel to do ours before Wednesday so I can get them out, but he says he's so distracted by this new job and the work he has to finish up from a previous one. Yeah, nice excuse. :) Just send me a card if you don't want to send out a lot. You know I'll appreciate your effort.

DottieLou said...

i love getting cards... only time of year you get fun mail

Julz said...

I love your Christmas cards! But I totally understand- it would be a huge relief to skip it a year. We would forgive you! :)

Momma Dil said...

I totally think you could get away with it for a year. Then again, I could totally just be saying that since I was too lazy to do it myself and your not doing it would make me feel better :)

christa said...

I'm with Sherry, it would make me feel better about my laziness. But then again, I've never sent them, so you're already ahead of me anyway. But if you do decide to send them- I WANT ONE!! Good luck with all that :)

Ashlee said...

I feel the same...I am just looking at all your comments and deciding i was right...I am not sending them this year! heehee

DottieLou said...

ps... your blog is cute... i recognize the paper and elements.. i can show you how to "thread" a ribbon thru those eyelets