Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm so Lucky!

Seriously, every night before I go to bed I think "I'm so LUCKY!" I have three of the most awesome, fun, smartest, cutest, amazing boys in the world. Even if they have driven me absolutely CRAZY that day, I still am amazed at how LUCKY I am to be their Mom. I am having so much fun watching them grow up and learn and be excited about life. They bring me more joy than I ever thought possible. Does every Mom feel like this? I hope so, because it sure it fun!
Here are our St. Patrick's day pictures. We celebrated by eating green blueberry muffins and gold coins. There was also a few little surprises to enjoy as well.






I love you so much Mitchel, Max and Mason! Thanks for making my life so LUCKY!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Meredith, for making MY life SO LUCKY! To have YOU and the three-soon to be four-HARKER BOYS
is just such a blessing for me. How did I get so LUCKY??
Love,
MOM

Emily said...

I really appreciate your good mother attitude, I need more of that some days. Your boys look so sweet!

Tracy said...

I agree!!! I love being their aunt. It makes my heart shine that Mitchel calls me auntie, Max will hold my hand, and Mason will brush my hair. I can't wait to meet Miles! I must say that I absolutely love spending time with them -- love that they will talk with me when we are together, love learning from them (how do they know so much already?!) and I love taking them shopping and buying them things just because I want to and can... because I am their auntie! Its great to be their aunt! They make my heart shine!

Steve & Brenda said...

The Harker lads are the best! You really did get the "luck of the irish" by being their mom.

Momma Dil said...

I love how much you love your kids! You are such a great example to me of what it means to be a mom. Thank you!