Monday, September 21, 2009

Silly Boys

So Miles does this really funny thing every time I go to take his picture. He will be smiling and everything, then when that little light goes on right before the flash goes off, he opens his eyes really wide and gets a "deer in the headlights" look. We think it is so funny! The other boys wanted to try it too. Here is their attempt at the "deer in the headlights" look.
Mitchel has the hardest time opening his eyes wide. He can't do it at the eye doctor either when they try to take a picture of his eyes. Weird! They crack me up so much. I love all their little faces!

3 comments:

Laurie D. said...

I have a hard time getting Brendan to open his eyes all the way for photos also. You boys are all very cute. I love their "deer in the headlights" faces.

Please tell me you aren't already able to run a 10k. I ran this morning (very slowly, I might add) and I only lasted 4 miles. I'm having a hard time fitting in exercise right now.

Christy Smith said...

I love Miles' face! How hilarious is that! He's such a cutie, and I can't believe how big mason is! We don't see you guys enough. :)

Stephanie said...

These pictures just crack me up! Those googlie eyes of Miles are so dang funny! You boys are sooo cute!
Grandma M.