Friday, September 4, 2009

Kindergarten Baby?

Not even! Max has been so ready for Kindergarten for a long time. His birthday falls one week after the school deadline, so he had to wait a whole extra year to start. Not that I am complaining. I have loved having this extra year with him. But really, he is so tall and so smart and just so ready to be in real, live school. He picked out his back to school outfit himself.
His teacher is Mrs. Richards. I absolutely love her. Mitchel had her as well and learned so much and became a really great reader coming out of Kindergarten. I am sure that Max will do the same.
Here he is, already at the head of his class!
Mason also had to take a first day of school picture. I am glad he is still home with me to be my little buddy!
So Miles is really starting to get a personality now. He is beginning to enjoy all the little kicky gym toys and bouncy chairs that I have placed everywhere around my house.
The other day I was folding laundry downstairs in the basement and needed to take it upstairs. Unfortunately, I only have two hands, so I put Miles in the hamper with the clothes to take them upstairs. I don't think he liked the ride very much.
Life is good and we are trying as best we can to get back into a routine. So far...So good!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh,Max, you CAN'T be old enough for school, can you?? I will miss having you come over before school - I loved it when we would drive to pre-school together. You are SO smart and cute and sweet and kind.
Have a Happy Kindergarten year!
Grandma M.

Christa said...

cute pictures Meredith!! Your boys are so handsome! I'm glad I'm not the only one that puts my kids in the baskets with the clothes :) I think we need to ask Heavenly Father to throw in at least one more arm each time we have a baby....

Steve & Brenda said...

Max looks so happy to be in Kindergarten with his new teacher. Miles did enjoy his hamper ride, you just didn't know it. We look forward to Max's party this weekend-see you all then!