Sunday, October 25, 2009

4 months old already!


I can't believe that my baby is already past that "new born" phase. He has been such a sweet and fun addition to our family. I love making him smile and have found many of his ticklish spots. His giggle is adorable. Luckily, he is starting to spit up much less, but has replaced that with drooling a LOT! He soaks through at least four or five bibs a day. He is still supper skinny and his pants practically fall off of him, but he is long. Miles is very predictable and has his schedule down pat, yet he is flexible enough that I can cart him all over the place and he just rolls with it. He is also getting better with his car seat and doesn't fuss every time I put him in it now. He sleeps like a dream (9 pm-8am) and is smiley and happy when he wakes up in the morning. His 4 month check up is tomorrow and I will post his stats then. I love having my four boys and I find joy every day in being their mom.

6 comments:

Laurie D. said...

He is so adorable. I can't believe how well he's sleeping already. Brendan was my only one who started sleeping that well after two months. I'm sure it's because I breastfed the others and they just weren't getting enough.(At least that's my theory)

DottieLou said...

one day you will turn around and it will be his son your taking pictures of ...

Steve & Brenda said...

Miles is one cute dude! I am happy he came to your family, and I'm happy to be his uncle Steve. See you 2nite at Mom's party!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, Miley, you sweet, adorable baby!
How I love you! Grandma M.

Emily said...

Wow, that has flown by! He's a keeper!

Wendy said...

I can't believe he is 4 months old and we've never seen him. He is so cute (as are all your boys).