Friday, October 30, 2009

A Day To Play

It was a day off from school for Mitchel and Max today, so I thought we should get away from the daily grind (and the house cleaning ) and go do something fun. We discovered Classic Fun Center. What a blast! Back when I was a kid, I remember going to the roller skating rink. Now they have tons of bounce houses and slides and a crawl around area called "The Jungle." There is also Lazer tag and a ball shooting place. We didn't try out those two or the skating. The boys were highly entertained with all the bouncing, jumping, crawling, and the 10 free tokens for games that were included in what we paid. It was so much fun for me to just watch them play and sweat! Good times had by all!




Now its on to movie night and a sleepover in the living room. Top it all off with trick-or-treating tomorrow! What a fun weekend. I love having kids! They make my life so much more entertaining.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like every kids dream!

Stephanie said...

Remind me about this place on MY next birthday! Looks like a perfect birthday party, waiting to happen!
How fun! MOM