Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grow Up...Never Mind

My little sunshine, Mason, is now a little Sunbeam and gave his first talk last Sunday in Primary. He did awesome and spoke up nice and clear in the microphone. Grandma came to take a picture for me. So for the last few months, I've just been wishing that Miles would get bigger, just to make my life easier. I wanted him to sit up, hold his own bottle, and just be able to entertain himself more. Well, he is now finally doing all those things and I think I'm not really ready to loose my "baby." I've realized, this is it. I will never have another newborn baby ever again. All of the sudden it seems like it went too fast. It is fun to watch him grow though. One day he couldn't sit up, and the next day he could. I do like that he can hold his own bottle, but I liked being able to snuggle with him while he ate too.
He is even starting the process of crawling. He can reach and stretch and scoot to get what he wants. It won't be long now till he is crawling all over the place. He will also be receiving his first haircut soon!
Just this morning I put him sitting up in his baby bathtub and he discovered how much fun it is to splash! I really do love this little guy. Having four kids has been quite the adventure and I always feel pretty frazzled and behind on everything, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

6 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Good job Mason!

Stephanie said...

Mason did such a sweet job on his talk! Won't be long and he'll be speaking at his Missionary farewell...and Miles, too. Love them.
Grandma M.

Emily said...

I love the picture on the tub...his sweet, sweet face!

Steve & Brenda said...

Mason is a born public speaker now right? You should try for a girl still though Mere, then you can have just one more baby to cuddle.

DottieLou said...

in no time at all you will be snuggling grandkids...

Unknown said...

It's hard on your last one, isn't it?? He is adorable!!!