Friday, February 12, 2010

Look at me, I'm thirty-three

I celebrated my thirty-third birthday this past Tuesday. It was a pretty low key affair since I had just returned from the trip of a lifetime, but it was still a good day. I only received one present though from my thoughtful son Max. He drew me a picture and wrapped up some of Grandma's candy. I ate the M&Ms and he asked if he could have the sucker. Sure! We went to lunch at Artic Circle because my friend's son was also having a birthday that day.
Then we took the kids to "Jumping Jacks" to bounce the afternoon away while us moms just sat and talked.

After I was done driving Mitchel to scouts and basketball practice, my parents came over to wish me Happy Birthday.
Mike had a basketball game that night so the kids and I went to Aunt Tracy's to watch "The Biggest Loser" and eat pie! (I know, nice combo right!)
So there you have it. I am now another year older.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seeing your only birthday "gift" from Max, I wish I'd had better candy for him to wrap up! You DID get those beautiful yellow roses from your family, you know! THAT was pretty nice.
MOM

Tracy said...

Um... just one bday present? Ahem! May 7th. E-Center. Sugarland. Tickets purchased. :)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I love Max's gift and that picture of you and your boys is adorable!