Saturday, September 15, 2012

First Day of School

This was the first summer in a long time where I felt like we were able to really get in everything I wanted to do. This was probably because I didn't have to worry about YW camp or Youth Conference this year. So by the time the first day of school rolled around, I was actually ready and looking forward to it.
Mason - 1st Grade
 Mitchel- 6th Grade
 Max - 3rd Grade
 They were all excited to start too.
 Mrs. Beecher is a first year teacher. Mason told me that he thinks she is beautiful and really nice.
 Mitchel has Mrs. Parish. The sixth grade has an army theme, so all the teachers were camo on the first day. (I did too which you will see in a minute)
 Max has Mrs. Hagen. He is attending Fox Hills this year in their gifted magnet program. I will miss seeing him at school with us, but I think he will be very successful over there and put his genius mind to the test.
 And here I am on my first day of teaching. The first week I spent just helping out and testing students. I got my own 5th and 6th grade reading classes the second week.
It's going to be a great year and I'm looking forward to teaching and watching my kids learn great things!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

First day of a new school year...there is nothing quite as exciting and scary! I know you'll all do just great!

ba san said...


I do not know of accessories, Jimmy Choo 2012 spring and summer a large advertising if there impression two supermodel in the ad to grab Jimmy Choo bag win "red in the face," like a staged scene of a modern version of "Beyond the Realm of Conscience".In the fall and winter of 2012, Jimmy Choo purse this "fierce" screen becomes gentle hand in the interpretation of the brand's 2012 autumn and winter accessories ad large lot, ho car also jimmy choo handbag atmosphere become more warmth and ambiguous mood. http://www.jimmychoobagssales.com/