Thursday, September 27, 2012

Miles goes to Preschool!

Since all the other kids got a first day of school post, Miles gets one too. He is a little young to start school (he just turned 3 this summer) but because of my work schedule, I thought his time would be better spent in an academic environment than at a babysitter's house all week. He was totally excited to start and go to school like his big brothers.

 These are his gang signs, so don't mess with Miles :)
So far, so good. He attends three days a week. Mike is responsible for dropping him off each morning. He also uses his lunch break to pick Miles up and bring him home since I don't get done teaching in time. Then I meet them at the house so Mike can go back to work. You can't imagine how grateful I am that Mike is willing and able to do this. Miles loves it too. As he likes to say, "Daddy is my buddy!"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, Miles, you are such a wonderful little boy. Can't you just stay 3 for a few years, please?

Laurie D. said...

What a little cutie! And how nice that you get to see Mike every day at lunch! I wish I got to see Joel every day.