Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An Update






So I haven't been able to blog since Mike's birthday because my whole computer crashed and it is totally messed up and I'm going crazy without it!!!! So to do this I am using a different computer which is why there is no pictures with this post, even though I have been taking tons of cute ones of all our activities lately.
Anyway, I do not have a baby yet, but will on Thursday!!!!! I am so excited and ready for Miles to get here. In the meantime, these are the things that have been happening at the Harker household:
1) Mike and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary by going out to dinner and a movie (Star Trek which surprisingly, I liked)
2) Mike got his nasty cast off and traded it for a huge, black boot which he will wear for another 4 weeks
3) Mitchel and Max finished up their soccer leagues
4) We spent a few days in Park City in my parent's time share condo. We did a lot of swimming.
5) We went to Murray Park to enjoy a day of sunshine last week
6) I have been cleaning and waiting, cleaning and waiting, cleaning and waiting, just in case this baby came earlier than planned (no such luck).
7) We had a wonderful Father's day barbecue at my sister's house
8) I finished filming the last of my scheduled weddings, but haven't been able to edit them because of my whole computer melt down problem (AHHHHHH)
That's all I can think of for now. I would have had a lot cuter post if my computer wasn't so stupid (can you tell I'm really mad about it!) Hopefully I'll find a way to post pictures and stuff of Miles when he comes.
TWO MORE DAYS!!! YEAH!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

YEAH! is right! We can all hardly wait to meet Miles!
MOM

Laurie D. said...

I'm glad the day is finally here. Good luck tomorrow. I'm excited to read about everything on your blog and to come visit you and Miles sometime this summer.

Emily said...

How exciting, good luck! You're probably having him as we speak!

Steve & Brenda said...

We are looking forward to Miles arrival! Hang in there and we will see you when you get home "k"? Good luck...Love ya sis

Adrianne Miller said...

I can't wait to hear when Miles comes!