Friday, May 21, 2010

2 more weeks!

So I had to change my blog background a little early because I am just so excited for summer to be here. I have such big plans for how we will be spending our lazy days of summer. No spelling tests to study for, no math homework, no going to bed right in the middle of the best chapter in the book, no waking up at the crack of dawn, no schedule, just FREEDOM to have FUN! I have put away some money from the weddings I've done so far this year and that is going to be our "blow" budget this summer to go swimming, to museums, out to lunch, etc. I can't wait! We also have some camping trips planned, our big one being to Mount Rushmore for an entire week. Now that I know I'll have a job next year, I am going to really try to have some good, quality, family time with my boys. I also have girls camp and youth conference to attend. So I think we will stay pretty busy, but in a relaxed kind of way. Now bring on the sun!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm right there with ya!

Tongue River Boulters said...

cool mount Rushmore is a scant 4 hours away and have been there a couple of times email me if you like