Monday, May 24, 2010

Six years of being "LOST"

I can't believe it is actually over. Six years of my T.V. viewing life was invested in one of the best shows ever, and now it's over.
I began watching LOST in the middle of the first season when they did a recap show of what had been going on so far. I was hooked. I called Tracy and told her that she had to watch this show with me. After that, both of us were addicted. And who wouldn't be? The show was full of fun characters that you loved rooting for and cheering on and freaking out with. It was scary, funny, romantic, crazy, mind boggling, exciting, mysterious, thought provoking, heart stopping, tense, beautiful, and entertaining, all in one show. I looked forward to it every week and couldn't wait to find out how everything would all end up. Well, now I know. At first I was disappointed with the Finale. I guess I just wasn't smart enough to make it all make sense in my little brain. So the next day, I went on line to hear what other people thought. They explained the last episode so it made a lot more sense. I am now satisfied with how it all turned out. I loved all the characters, but especially Jack and Sawyer. (Not to mention that they were HOT!) I loved how each season had a totally different story and craziness going on. I loved never quite knowing what it all meant and how it all made sense. (And in the end, a lot of it didn't make sense). But that was okay. It was a fun six year ride and I really am sad to see it end.
This is our LOST party. We had pizza, breadsticks, dessert, soda, and popcorn while watching it on Tracy's big T.V. with the volume up way loud so we wouldn't miss a word.
My two favorite Castaways, Sawyer and Jack.
Goodbye LOST. I will miss you. Hopefully I can find another show that keeps me as entertained and emotionally invested as you did.
Thanks for the fun!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well, who knew you were so invested in that show?! I guess I'll have to borrow all the 6 Seasons of DVDs from Tracy and watch! I never got started on it, so maybe now is a good time to see what all the hoopla was about! (without having to watch commercials!)
MOM

Steve & Brenda said...

"V" is my recommendation. The season ended so wait until September to see it now.

Supershepherds said...

You guys are so cute. I've never seen one episode.