Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh What Do You Do in the Summertime?

Even though my house is in constant chaos (a mess!) and I have a bunch of projects I should be working on, I don't want to let this summer pass by without having some fun with my boys. So, these are some of the things we have been doing while I ignore all the "should dos" and instead focus on the "want to dos." We spent one Monday at Murray pool. The best part was right after we got there, we ran into Suzie with her kids. That made the day extra fun because my boys LOVE playing with their cousins!

We spent another afternoon using a killer deal I got off City Deals to Hollywood Connection. They love the roller coaster!


Did a little mini golf.

Rode the carousel.

On one of the cooler days we headed on over to the West Jordan park.


Some days we have spent at home on our very own Slip and Slide.
Or playing with squirt guns and just getting soaking wet.


Summer is by far my favorite season of the year. I wish it could last so much longer. That is why I feel like I have to shove as much into it as I can. Loving it!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Speaking of "shoving" things in - how did you get TWO of those big boys into that tote?! I love the Summer photos! It looks like SO much fun!

Jenn Crawford said...

Love the photo of Mason and the hose. Being the mother of boys, it totally made me chuckle. Cute pics. Glad you are having such a great summer!

Christy Smith said...

Looks like so much fun! We'll have to check out Cascade Springs sometime. I'm glad you guys are having such a great summer! It was so fun to see you at the splash pad...we'll have to do it again before summer slips away from us!