Monday, February 9, 2009

The Big News




Okay, so I'll post the most important thing today and then I'll blog about my fun birthday weekend later. So the newest addition to the Harker family will be a .......


BOY! Thats right. One more tall, dark, and handsome Harker boy will be coming to earth. I seriously am so excited. I think I've pretty much known this whole pregnancy that it would be a boy and so it was welcome news. He is also very healthy and everything they checked looked really good. So now let the naming begin. We think we are going to try to stick to the "M" names but we are having a hard time finding any that I would actually name my kid. So if you have any suggestions, feel free to share!


10 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Everyone in the doctors office kept asking us if you were going to be okay with a boy. Pretty funny! I will start to think of M names for ya.

DottieLou said...

congratulations.. you have a guaranteed seat in heaven being the Mother of 4 boys

Laurie D. said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything went well with the ultrasound and that the baby is healthy. I hope you had a great birthday.

Julz said...

YAY!!!!!! I knew it!! Oh Meredith I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!

Wendy said...

Oh yay! Boys are so much fun! I can't wait to hear how the rest of your fun day went! Congratulations on Mr M.

DottieLou said...

i am sure you have run across the same names... but .
Micha
Malcolm
Milo
Morgan
Miles
Martin
Marshall
Matthew

Kari said...

Wow! Congratulations. Oh and happy birthday yesterday. Another M name...be sure not to ask Grandpa Bramwell for his ideas, you know how crazy his names are!

christa said...

WOW!! All I can say is WOW!! That's going to be so fun for your boys!!! They'll all be buds!!! That's exciting!! My sister-in-law is trying to think of scripture names because she's having a boy and thye've used scripture names for their other two, and everyone keeps telling her to name him "Moses" so that's my suggestion. (even though I think it's strange :)) Actually I'm a big fan of the name Matthew, someone else suggested. Fun fun! I'm happy for you!!

Stephanie said...

One more HARKER BOY - oh, I'm sooo happy about that! You know how I LOVE them all! Grandma Miller

Emily Gray Clawson said...

Here are my boy name suggestions (remember that it was you that picked Isaac for us??)

Morris
Merril
Matthew
Miller
Morgan
Macho (just kidding)
I'll keep thinking.
Congratulations!