Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pickiest Eater on the Planet!

How Max survives, I will never know. This is his "I hate chicken and I don't want to try chicken,and you can't make me like chicken" face. Tonight I made Shake and Bake chicken with some Rice-A-Roni (about as home cooked of a meal as I ever get) Mitchel loved it, Mike loved it, even Mason ate all of his, but Max didn't even want to touch it! Finally I told him he couldn't watch a movie we rented until he had at least one bite. You would have thought I asked him to eat a cockroach! But he finally got it down all the while making this face. I can name about five things that Max will consistantly eat: Pop Tarts, Potato Chips, Waffles, Black Olives, and Noodles. That is it, Seriously! (Oh yeah, Fruit Snacks too.) It is amazing that he has energy to do anything. I keep thinking that one day I'll look back on the days when I couldn't get him to eat anything and wish I had those days back, because I'll bet you a million dollars as a teenager, he'll be eating me out of house and home!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha that's funny. Roman is so opposite, if I told him that he could eat cockroach, he would.

Steve & Brenda said...

I make the same face Max does when I DON'T get any food at all! Brenda knows it well. You are probably right the older he gets, the more his appetite will open up to other things. Ummm...do you have any shake n' bake chicken left?

DottieLou said...

kids... they are so funny... hang in there babe

Laurie D. said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one with a child like this...okay, I meant two children like this. Max's diet might even include a wider variety than what Kirsten typically eats. She is my worst eater by far.

Kari said...

What a funny face! I don't know how Londyn survives, either. She isn't a picky eater so much, but she just won't eat much at all! She put it in her mouth and then spits it out. She'd much rather run around and play with things than eat!

Tracy said...

I HEART MAX!!! That face is classic Max.

(And I too always appreciate that you stock Pop-Tarts!)

Momma Dil said...

I don't really know what to say...but I was laughing my butt off the whole way throught that post!