Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Okay really, does anyone care about the Super Bowl? I could honestly care less about the game, but one thing I do love is the food. And something that my family knows how to do well when we get together is food! Let me just give you a list of all the yummy things we snacked on during the game: pastrami sandwiches, vegi tray, chips and dip, jello squares, meatballs, brownies, rice krispi treats, fruit pizza, popcorn, and lots of soda pop. (Why do I love Coke so much?!) Fabulous! For once I actually enjoyed watching the game as well. We were hoping for the Cardinals to win (only because they were the underdogs) but oh well. It was fun to get together with my family anyway. Our favorite commercial was the 3D one. Mitchel especially thought that was AWESOME! Don't we look cool in our 3D glasses. So thanks Tracy for hosting another great Miller Time! Your house is the best to party at! This is the fruit pizza that Brenda made. It has a huge sugar cookie on bottom, then a layer of cream cheese yummy stuff, then all that fresh fruit . It looked too pretty to eat, but of course I did anyway and I LOVED it!
Mason could eat jello squares all day long. Good snack idea Mom!
Grandma is really good at keeping the kids entertained. This is some UNO game that is played like Jenga. Mostly the kids just wanted to knock down the tower.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do so many fun things! I have been looking at your blog for a couple of weeks. Very fun! See you tonight at New Beginnings.

Kara Klc said...

I am with you on the whole super bowl sunday thing. It's all about the food. This year though the game was pretty dang good. Also, why is it so fun to root for the underdog?