Thursday, April 23, 2009

30 Weeks and all is well!

Here I am with only ten weeks to go. Luckily, my working out has been paying off by making this pregnancy one of my easiest ever. Some things are getting harder, like putting on shoes and socks and getting comfortable at night. But now that sandal weather is here, that will solve the shoe problem. I've gained about 20 pounds so far, which is similar to where I was with the other three. It kind of makes me feel nostalgic to think about this being my last pregnancy. It feels like I was just pregnant with my first one, and now I've done it four times. That is amazing to me. It is a one of a kind feeling to have this little, moving human being inside of me. I am so in love with Miles already! I have loved it when Mason will come up and talk to my belly. He says, "Hi baby Miles. What are you doing in there?" Mitchel always asks if he is awake or asleep. I think I am more excited than ever to get this baby here because even though I know it will be crazy and exhausting, I also know how amazing and wonderful it is to have a baby and watch them grow and change into an awesome person. I'm also looking forward to having my complete family here on earth. More and more I love the fact that my family will consist of four unique, handsome, funny, smart, awesome boys. They are so fun!! So I plan on enjoying these last two months of my last pregnancy. It all goes by so fast!

7 comments:

Emily said...

You look great Meredith! I'm just a little jealous that you're on your last pregnancy...sometimes I wish they could just get here without me having to be sicky pregnant. But then the bonding that happens before they're born can't be replaced. Good Luck these last 2 months. I can't wait to see Miles.

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

You look great and I appreciate how positive you have been about being preggers -- it's refreshing!!! Way to exercise... an inspiration! See you at the gym at 5:45 am! ;)

Stephanie said...

Beautifully said, Meredith! You're right - there is always an end, so just enjoy each day with Miles. I, too, love each of those beautiful, smart, funny little boys. Mom

Nate and Kristin said...

Meredith! You look so good and are so stinkin cute!! Your buys are also so cute and I'm sure Miles won't be any different. Miss you guys!

Steve & Brenda said...

Meredith, you are one of the most beautiful mothers I have ever known. It is great to see how my sister has grown and matured into a great mother now-amazing. I am so proud of you and want you to know that. Love ya sis.

Kari said...

You look great! I can't believe he will be here so soon! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and be sure to let us know when he arrives!