Saturday, April 4, 2009

Filling Dad's Big Shoes


Wow! Does Dad have big feet or what! Mason loves going stomping around the house in Mike's big shoes. It's way cute! My biggest hope for my boys is that they live their lives following in their father's footsteps. He is such a wonderful husband and father. He honors his priesthood and serves so faithfully in all his callings. He loves his family and works hard to support us. We are so blessed to have him. I hope my boys will look up (way, way up) to his example and do all they can to become the kind of man he is.
-I do hope though that their feet never really get this big because do you know how hard it is to find a decent pair of size 14 shoes!! It's nearly impossible!

2 comments:

DottieLou said...

holy cow

Stephanie said...

I LOVE these pictures!! You better start a "Shoe Account" RIGHT NOW, 'cause I'm pretty sure you are going to need it for all those BOY FEET!!
Love, Mom