Saturday, April 4, 2009

Awesome Aunt Tracy!

My sister Tracy is a Saint! Friday was one of those days where the kids were bugging each other, I was bugging them, and they were bugging me. At around 2:30 in the afternoon, Tracy calls out of the blue and says, "Would your kids like to sleep over at my house tonight?" "YES, OF COURSE, ARE YOU SURE?!" I responded. How awesome is that of her? Not only did she invite my three boys, but also my brother's three kids. They all absolutely love and adore her. So all six went over and watched movies, ate snacks, and probably tore apart her beautiful home, but she did it because she loves them. Mike and I took advantage of the kid free night and went out to dinner. Then we rented a movie and watched it all cuddled up with each other on the couch, with no child trying to smoosh in between us. It was wonderful. Then we slept in until 9:00 am. Awesome! Thanks Tracy for letting Mike and I have a great date night, and for giving my kids a fun night with their AWESOME Aunt Tracy. We love you!!

2 comments:

christa said...

We SO need an Aunt Tracey!! How nice!!

Emily said...

Can we adopt "awesome Aunt Tracy"? Please??