Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break Finale

Last Monday the 13th was the end to our Spring Break. The sun was finally shining (and the wind blowing like crazy) so we decided to head out and enjoy the "Spring like" weather. I took the kids to Jordan Parkway to ride around. Mitchel has finally learned how to ride his bike and he loves it.
Mason rode his bike for one way of the trip. Of course on the way back, I was carrying it for him.

Max still likes the safety of his scooter. Probably for his next birthday we'll give him a bike and see how he does with that.
It felt good to be outside and feel the wind in our face. The funny thing was that two days later we were in the snow (again!). Don't we love Spring in Utah?

6 comments:

Kari said...

Ugh. I don't miss that about Utah at all! Cute pics, though! It's in the 70's here, not to rub it in. :)

Emily said...

Good times. Loved all the action pics of your boys. I'm sorry about the crazy UT spring weather...it's almost worse to get amazing warm teaser days and then crazy snowing again days and so on, in Alaska at least it just stays winter and then slowly warms up and melts even if it takes forever, maybe you should move here!

Stephanie said...

HOORAY for Mitchel learning to ride his bike!! Way to go! I loved the JOY on their faces! So sweet! MOM/Grandma

Laurie D. said...

That Monday was beautiful and I was so excited that spring seemed to be in full swing. I couldn't believe the snow we got on Thursday. I really, really hope that was the last of it.

Ashlee said...

Hello there! Long time no see! Your kids are so cute and Mason is so one of the boys now...no longer out little ones huh? Cute pics, at least it is spring this week YAY! WE miss you guys and everyone! It's just not the same and it stinks not belonging to any ward! We need to come back and visit soon! I loved all the posts since I haven't checked blogs in so long, i just went down the page! I do have to admit I mostly looked at just pictures but how sweet of Aunt Tracey to take the kids for a sleepover, I am very jealous! Hope all is well and talk to ya soon!

Steve & Brenda said...

Hey sis those are some great springtime photos. Way to go for Mitchell and his bicycle-whoohoo!! I remember that day like it was yesterday for me, or not. I can't wait for Harker boy#4 to show up to the party.