Sunday, May 10, 2009

For Grandma on Mother's Day



Grandma,
I love you very much. Thank you for the sleepovers. You are the best Grandma ever! Thank you for letting us come over for Sunday dinners. I hope you have a good Mother's Day!
Love,
Mitchel
I love you Grandma. You are the best Grandma. Thank you for letting me come over on school days and letting me eat all the chips I want. Thank you for the sleepovers. Thank you for the toys you give me on my birthday. I love you.
Love,
Max
Grandma,
I am taking a nap right now, but if I were awake, I would tell you how much I love you and how much I love coming to your house to play. Thanks for loving me so much!
Love,
Mason

4 comments:

Emily said...

SOOOOO Sweet! What a great idea! Happy Mother's Day to you Meredith and your cute Mom...I'm so glad I know you and your family! It's too bad the ward split back in the day, I don't get to see them when I visit good old T-Ville 1st Ward, but weren't we so lucky with the ward we grew in? SO lucky!

Stephanie said...

Dearest Mitchel, Max and Mason,
Thank you for the special and unique Mother's Day Card!! It made me feel so happy inside - and so very lucky to have such sweet grandsons. I love you all very much.
Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful MOM - I love her very much, too.
Grandma

Amanda said...

It was fun to see your comment on my blog! Congrats on having another boy. You're boys are so cute, and getting so big! I hope everyone is feeling better in your house!

Nate and Kristin said...

Meredith, what a fun idea! Your boys are so cute! Hope you had a great Mother's day and that things are starting to get back to normal