Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

Since Halloween was on a Saturday, we waited until that day to carve our pumpkins. These were the creations they came up with. Pretty clever I thought.

While Mike took the boys out Trick-or-Treating, Miles and I hung out at home passing out candy. I remembered that I had found Mitchel's costume that he wore when he was a baby so I put it on Miles and took a few cute pictures in it. On my very last picture, he barfed all over it, so he only got to wear it for about 5 minutes. Oh well. He looked cute.

Here is the candy haul that my boys brought home. I let them have a few pieces then I quickly bagged it up and hid it. I let them have one or two pieces a day so this stash should last for a long time (unless Mike finds it, then it will be gone before I know it)

1 comment:

Steve & Brenda said...

Don't invite me over either, I will find it faster than Mike. Great jack o'lanterns Harkers-very authentic.