Thursday, December 24, 2009

6 months old!

Tomorrow is Christmas of course, but it is also Miles' 6 month birthday! Isn't it cool that his birthday and Christmas are exactly 6 months apart? Makes remembering it pretty easy. I think he will like getting presents in the summer and winter for the rest of his life. He has been such a joy to have in our family. I love his soft, fluffy hair, his cute giggle, his melt-your-heart smile, and his cry-baby face (it makes me laugh) The other three boys sure are loving him too. Now that he has more of a personality, they love making him laugh and smile. What a blessing it is to be his mom! Thank goodness he is the best sleeper ever and pretty easy going. He brings me joy every day! He has just started playing with his feet and socks and putting everything into his mouth.
I love you so much Miles and am so glad you are my baby. I can't wait to see how you grow and change over the next year!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, Miles, how I LOVE you!! Merry Christmas and Happy Half Birthday!
Grandma M.