Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hand-Me-Downs

One of the great advantages of having all children of the same sex is the handing down of clothes. I love that I haven't had to go buy all new wardrobes each season for all of my kids. My favorite thing to pass on is pajamas. These are by far my favorites. I found them when Mitchel was about three and Max was about 6 months old. I now have pictures of all of my kids in the same pajamas. Cute huh! Mitchel and Max

Max and Mason

Mason and Miles
(we've lost the bottoms now for the bigger pair. Who knows where they possibly could have gone??)

5 comments:

Kara Klc said...

I have to admit I wish I had the hand me downs now! I have to buy everything new for Lukas.

Christa said...

how cute! I loved that too with my 3 boys! How fun.

Tracy said...

That is AWESOME! Such handsome boys! And they are as cuddly and cozy as those pajamas make them look!

Steve & Brenda said...

Wow Mere, they all look great in those PJ's. That is so cool you can do that with boys clothes.

Ashlee said...

Ok I wish I took as good of care of my pjs for my kids. Or they get handed off to cousins...my clothes are everywhere!!! That is super cute though! I can't believe how big Mason is and Miles is HUGE, it goes by so fast! Thanks for the comment about Rachel! She really is improving so much and it's all her, not me! I just guide her along!
I hope all is well with you guys, you still need to come down to visit! Maybe after the craziness of the Holidays!