Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho

The "real" Santa came to our ward Christmas party this past weekend. He was so beautiful and cute with the kids! The best part was we didn't have to go to the mall or pay $20 for a picture with him! Max asked for some Walkie-Talkies.
Mitchel asked for Team Geo-Trax.
Miles asked for a hug.
Mason followed the lead of his big brother and also asked for some Walkie Talkies.
I have also been a very good girl this year and asked Santa for some peace and quiet. I think I will get some come January 31st when Mike and I take off for a cruise around the Caribbean!! My wish will be granted! That is why I still believe in Santa Claus!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great Santa! I'm glad you got such cute pictures with all the kids. I think the Harker boys should all be on the NICE list, Santa!

Supershepherds said...

Oh the Caribbean! I'm jealous but know you will have a wonderful time! Watch out for pirates.