Friday, March 26, 2010

Grateful

Today I am just grateful for all my blessings. My children, my husband, my mom, my sister, my family, and my life. I am learning so many lessons lately about the love Heavenly Father shows us every day. I know that he put us here and gave us the things we have to go through for a reason. There really is a "master plan." I am so grateful that he has given us prayer and the Holy Ghost to guide us in all we do. He knows who we are, He knows what we need, and He knows how to help us. I am so grateful for the people he has put in my life to help me and teach me and love me. I am in awe daily for the many blessings and tender mercies Heavenly Father pours out on me and my family. Life is full of struggles and challenges, but with the Lords help, I know everything is going to turn out okay.

2 comments:

Steve & Brenda said...

If there is anything we can ever do to help Meredith...we are here for you too. I am glad you are so thankful for your life. It makes me smile to know that.

Stephanie said...

Amen...
Love you. MOM