Friday, March 26, 2010

Nine months old

Miles turned nine months old on the 25th. He is so stinking cute with his big chubby cheeks. He has been a little crabby and slobbery these last two weeks while his four top teeth are coming in all at the same time. He is starting to scootch around, but not quite crawling. He loves being around his big brothers.
Loves to play patty-cake with mom.
Max is the best at taking care of Miles. He loves to hold him and carry him all around.
I can't believe my baby is already nine months old. It has all been a blur really. Time just goes so fast.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Miles is so chubby cute! Those cheeks were made for kissing. What a wonderful blessing he is.

Kara Klc said...

Super cute! I can't believe he is already nine months old. Why can't the pregnancy go by that quickly?!

Steve & Brenda said...

Miles = A ray of pure sunshine.

Nate and Kristin said...

LOVE the chubby cheeks!! I can't believe he is already 9 months old but I can believe that time does fly! I'm learning that for myself