Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

We started our 4th of July by attending our ward breakfast. It was really yummy with all the pancakes, bacon, hash browns, eggs, and watermelon that we could eat. It was fun to show off Miles too! This is Miles' 4th of July outfit. It says "All American Cutie" and he certainly is that!

I love the 4th of July because it is just a relaxing, no pressure holiday. Every year my family (the Millers) and Mike's family (the Harkers) get together at a park to watch the fireworks. This year we went to Murray Park. My favorite part is just waiting around for the fireworks to start. We eat, play games, talk, and just relax. I could really care less about the firework show. Miles slept through all the big booms and everything, but I kept my hands over his ears the whole time too.

I love this photo of Mike and I. He is one HOT husband!! (and this is the first picture of me in my braces that I actually like)
These are the Miller cousins, Ryan, Abbey, and Allie. They are all really close in age to my kids and they love hanging out with each other.


We had a great holiday and it was fun to spend it with our families. I sure am grateful to live where I do. We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Speaking of the photo with you and Mike (your HOT husband!), did you notice YOUR fingernails in the picture? MOM

Steve & Brenda said...

Glad your 4th was "no pressure" and a good time at the park. We missed being with you all.