Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Summer Stuff

Last Saturday (the 25th) was Miles' one month birthday. I can't even believe that a month has gone by already. He has been the sweetest baby and has been a great addition to our family. I really feel like he has completed our family and that he was meant to be here with us. The other three boys have loved having him and have been so sweet and helpful. This month has just flown by and I have enjoyed every second of it. He gave me his first smile yesterday for just a brief moment, but it sure was cute! (He's got that baby acne thing going on bad right now)
Mike and I have been dying that we haven't been able to go camping this summer. With his hurt leg and a newborn, it just doesn't seem possible this summer. So on Sunday we decided it was time to get to the mountains anyway. We took a picnic lunch and went up to Silver Lake. We enjoyed the cooler temperatures and the beautiful walk around the lake. The whole time, Max and Mitchel kept saying, "Are we going camping up here?" And we had to keep reminding them that we were just up there for a few hours. It was good to be in the mountains though.

Today, the boys and I went swimming at the Kearns KOPFC awesome pools while my Mom watched Miles for me. We had a great time playing in all the pools. My friend Jenn from High School brought her three boys too. (I wish I would have gotten a picture with all of them).
I can't believe school starts in less than a month. I feel like I have to squeeze all the summer fun I can into the next few weeks. If you want to go and play with us, let me know!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Holy Smokes! A whole month old? Crazy....and I wanna come play! If only...

Adrianne Miller said...

I hate baby acne! It took forever for Jack's to go away. I can't believe Miles is a month! This whole summer has flown by for us too. I am already looking forward to next summer so we can be out more and do more things. We were kind of homebound this summer.