Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We blessed Miles this past Sunday. Mike did an amazing job and blessed him with a lot of cool things. He was blessed to use his talents to bless others, to be humble, teachable, loving , forgiving, to be a peace maker, to give service, to gain a knowledge of the gospel, to be Christlike,to be healthy, and to get along with his brothers. Doesn't he look adorable all dressed in white? My mom made that blanket that he is sitting on.
All of our family came to share in this special day. I love that everyone lives so close so that we all can be together on important days like this. Thanks everyone for coming and supporting us! Miles is so lucky to have such an amazing extended family!
The Harker Bunch. I love my handsome boys!!!!

I am so grateful that Mike and all the Grandpas and Uncles hold the priesthood. Don't they all look so handsome!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet picture of Miles. Could you please send it to me? Mike's blessing for Miles WAS beautiful - if only life could follow a script! Love you all.
MOM

DottieLou said...

That is nice that everyone could be there... He sure is a cutie

Didn't you just love Conners kilt..

Emily said...

Adorable! Hurray for family all together and close by...I can't get over how tall your husband is! You're family is great. I love seeing your parents and brothers/sister!

Laurie D. said...

I'm so impressed that your whole family comes to events like this. We're lucky to get grandparents, let alone aunts and uncles or anyone else. I especially love the picture of all the guys. By the way, I will be visiting Kelly tomorrow, so I can drop your stuff off. Will you be home in the morning? I did find Mitchell's goggles. And, you guys are welcome back here anytime. Too bad we don't live a little closer to each other. Although, I'm afraid if I lived closer to Salt Lake I'd be too tempted to just visit friends all the time and would never get anything done!

Nate and Kristin said...

Miles looks so much like the other boys!! He looked to cute in his blessing outfit. Also, I absolutely LOVE the picture of all the men. How neat :)

Kari said...

Looks awesome. Sorry we missed it. :( Sounds like we'll be meeting Miles in October?!

Steve & Brenda said...

Great day for the Harkers-glad we could come. Hopefully I can be in the last picture next time, that will be nice.